Want to participate in the Festival?
Send us a complete record of your show (description, technical sheet, conditions)
- By email
- Or by mail (Promotion of Arts forains asbl – Rue des Brasseurs, 160 – B-5000 Namur).
The Bourse à la Création
Notice to artists and companies!
You are carrying a new project,
Looking for pre-sales, residences, partners, co-producers,
Come and present your project on Saturday May 31st at 9:30 am at the Bourse à la Création!
The Bourse à la Création
|̏||Saturday 31st May – 9.30am / 12pm|
With the support of Wallonia Brussels International (WBI)
Once again at the rendez-vous for this 2014 edition, the Bourse à la Création will offer an opportunity for some fifteen artists or companies from the Wallonia-Brussels Federation to present a project in production research to professionals in the sector present at “Namur in May”.
Selected artists will have 15 minutes to convince future producers or co-producers.
|̏||Info and contact- Aurélien Tirtiaux and Estelle Dorval|
Tel: +32 (0) 81 22 20 42
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION :
|̏||Send a complete dossier By e-mail to the attention of Aurélien or Estelle before May 12, 2014|
If your project is selected, you will have 15 ‘to present and exhibit
Sound and image equipment available on site
The “In” of the 2014 Festival is complete.
In order to support companies wishing to present their show to our professional network, the festival opens the doors of its spaces off.
The selected companies will be registered in our program and on the website.
Terms and Conditions
- The festival offers technical assistance and meals
- Other costs (travel, accommodation, technical equipment and copyright) are borne by the company
- A list of available accommodations will be available upon request. It will also be possible to access the buffet of our caterer for a preferential rate
Conditions of participation
- The proposal must be part of the disciplines presented on the festival (street, circus, dance, …)
- A complete file must be sent to the attention of Aurélien Tirtiaux or Estelle Dorval
- It must include a presentation, the visual (photos / video) and technical sheet
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each will be carefully selected by Aurélien and Estelle.
The programming will be stopped by 20 May.
Attention, in order to be present in the official program of “Namur in May”, send your registration before May 2nd!
Following your selection, you will receive a complete settlement of the off and the signed agreement giving you the authorization to present yourself on the site.